

3rd phase farewell is over ! thought it was the last, not until mel message me few hours ago and told me about meeting up with choir members on Friday. Im glad they actually thought about this. Anyway, yesterday night’s farewell was the most formal of all. Everyone reach on time, we start our feast on time and end early. at one point, i even have to give my farewell speech. Haha, no questions about that, because they are all grown ups, in other words, they belong to the older group, the yuppies. =p they are all my youth leaders in my chapter, these are the people I work with in my chapter and these are the people that encourages me very often, with or without a reason. When I first nominated to a Han, I used to think this particular leader of mine push me too hard, she was training me so hard that I almost hated to see her. But looking back now, I see her reason, I see her compassion and most of all I feel glad that she did that to me last time. She treated me just like her little sister. I owe her a lot. =) thanks! Another person that I worked closely with was ch. He was a guide to me even when I was still in GFG, right until now in which we plan for every month’s Junior HSD meet. He showed me what is perseverance and compassion in doing kosen rufu. Lastly, one more ywd that I would like to touch on is ky. My new ywd chapter leader. Her spirit and the way she conduct meetings are really good. I don’t know how or what, but her spirit is always high up. Though facing with lots of problems, still she keeps her spirit high, never let environment to influence her. I thank her for being her, and that being herself making us to work well together.
p/s: to my comrades, thanks a bunch for the two meaningful books. To Vivian aunty and jer, that ang pau is too much, but I like it. Hehe. =p thanks !!
No comments:
Post a Comment