Sunday, August 12, 2007


I've never meet him before, didn’t see him before, he's at first a stranger, but I went up to his car yesterday! Hahaha! This reminds me so much of my trip in London when both lyn and I were waiting for brother choo to pick us up - someone whom we have never met before, don’t know how he look like, totally haven’t got a clue about him. Lyn if you're reading this im sure you know what I mean! =p anyway, this friend that I met yesterday was a very good friend of Mr. Q, it was him who introduce us to each other since we're in Melbourne. What a way to know new friends. Ha-ha, anyway, I trusted Mr. Q. had a great time having breakfast at one of the restaurants on Lygon Street, further up lygon, not the little Italy area but somewhere further. Earned a free meal as he said im not working yet. From the chat that we had I realize that his working life or working experience is almost similar to Mr. Q. no matter where he goes, there is a job ready for him to start, get a job easily, no worries at all. He shares bout his life here, 9 years in Melbourne, how hard it was the first few years for him, and eventually things got better. Recently I have been associating with a few friends who are at least 5 years seniors from me, just like this one, and also Mr. Q, and some other friends. What these people talk about and how they perceive things is really different from friends of my age. I must say that age does matter when it comes to maturity. I never fail to learn something these friends. Im not saying that I didn’t learn anything from friends of my age, it's just different, if you know what I mean. Anyway, back to uncle wk =p, he then brought me to st Kilda beach, walk along the pier, and took some photos. oh! Did I tell you he's a photographer? Readily with a canon digital SLR to snap photos, and he got invited to many events just because of his interest in taking photographs... ha-ha, that's really nice! And before going home, we dropped by at the city, walk around some shops to look for suit, and I walk into shops that I never step in before. haha ! Well, it was nice; he treated me like a sister. he's going back to msia for good soon, so im gonna wish him all the best and maybe see him one day in Hong Kong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. now your turn to introduce me a nice lady friend, ty.

Grace said...

okok ! no problem.. what you want? tall short, fair tan, fat thin, long hair short hair, specs without specs, speak wat language.. haha