Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another record broken

Argh !! this is not good.. but im enjoying every minute of it.. =p close to 10 hours ! can you imagine? haha... i cant think of what more we can do with the next "find every possible way..." or perhaps "find every possible time..." now. lol! It's hard when everything is far but thanks to all the wonderful thing in life, eg. internet, phone, msn ! love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got back all your sleep by now! I know I haven't... =p it's a good thing that everything's far hey? just imagine if it's otherwise! Also, this is becoming more difficult lately but it's getting more and more rewarding =") Anyway, most important of all is I really enjoyed it too. Am already looking forward for breaking another record! ()^-^()

Grace said...

i think it's difficult when i am alone, like when im walking back home from uni, or having meals alone, etc etc and ironing clothes lol!. other than that, maybe during mini breaks, like a 5 mins break from my radio editing. and most of all, each time my message tone beeps =")