I have two tutorials today. the one in the morning, we have a small wrap party after the class, with some snacks and junk food that is killing me softly with it's fatness. =( during this little party, i had a chance to talk to my tutor, for the first time, our conversation was not coursework related. haha.
I consider myself fortunate as I ended my semester with a tutorial that i really enjoy. I had so much fun in Broadcast Media over the semester. Most of all, it was because Liam, was being a really nice and friendly tutor. I also have him for my Authorship and Narrative seminar class. =) His character really helps me a lot in feeling less intimidated by other students, and i felt that i can actively participate in class compared to the other tutorials, one in particular which is totally different experience from this. For group work, I'm glad that i was grouped together with people that is less problematic. =p i mean, i heard of issues in other groups and im so lucky that i dont have to deal with that in my group. towards the end of our class, we were given back our marked-up TV project, and i think we're topping the class with a HD! jess, tom and i were so excited that we high 5-ed each other! i think we really deserve our marks, at least for me as ive put it quite a lot of effort in it, especially with the uploading part which i spent so many restless hours and countless times of running up and down between 4th and 1st floor in building 6 to get help from the techies.
We ended the class with the self-assessed participation. Most of us were really humble and grade us lower than what we are suppose to get except for T, who's famous for his straigtforwardness. =p I thought this session was really enjoyable ! Rather than assessing ourself on how we performed throughout the semester academically, all of us were sort of talking about the good moments we had with our group, lots of praises and thank-yous to group members. We were sharing the funny moments during shooting days, and how this girl didnt get her groupmate's name correct even after working together for so long, so on and so forth. lol! I must admit that i really had a great time in this course. =) So as to speak, im not going to dwell into cinema studies and particularly networked media, because some part of me just didnt enjoy it. =p
So, here's a photo of my uni...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OPPS! wait.... sorry sorry ! click on the wrong one...=p kiau, please dont kill me ! Hm... i dont actually have a photo with RMIT's logo or something, but here's one taken some time ago at night.. if you have been reading my blog since i got here, i think i posted this before. but what the heck, i'll post it again =p
No comments:
Post a Comment