Friday, October 19, 2007

Unexpected gift

When i woke up this morning, I saw a letter for me from POSTshop. It was a parcel collection card. I must have gone out when the postman deliver it to my apartment. Anyway, I totally have no clue who would send me a parcel at this time. My parents did sent me stuff before but i was expecting those as i was the one who ask them to sent. So, I was quite excited! You know that kind of feeling, extremely curious, not knowing what to expect and whom is it from. Immediately i change and dashed out to collect it. I'm glad that it was just two blocks away from my place. Once i got it on hand, i knew it was something from my dad, as i recognise the hand-writing. And another surprise when i open it!



I didnt see it coming at all! =) Gee, he must have thought of my allergy problem, that my face was dry due to the weather, and must have thought that my moisturiser is almost finishing, hence, the gift ! Thanks Ah Ti !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's from AhKo

Grace said...

maybe it's from Antoinette ??!! =p

nottycow said...

EH CHIKIT! send one to Gold Coast now.. faster!

Grace said...

ok ok ! i'll send 3 drops of facial wash, toner and moisturiser.. ok?