Thursday, November 29, 2007

My return

There is so much to write about I don't know where to start ! It has been a week now. I got adjusted back to my day to day life again, just like how before I left. Everything seems the same, tangible ones. But I am sure somehow or rather people that I know changed, for better and for worst. I'm happy for those that has triumph over the year, went through immense growth over the year and strengthened their faith over the year. Looking myself in the mirror (not literally =p) I think I changed quite a bit. Melbourne has taught me what true faith means and I must say that my faith in the Gohonzon has been strenghten twice as much as before. I grow to be more serious in my practice, I see changes, I see positive changes in my life - not just one, but many aspect of my life. As much as I see improvements, I am very much still striving to overcome some ongoing problems and challenges which includes my personal matters, RC, my YWDs, GFG and human revolution (which at times I think is the core to solve all problems). Things have been really good since I got home. But some part of me misses Melbourne so much, and it gets extremely hard each day. But I know I have to be positive as the saying goes "the darker the night, the nearer the dawn". I must be patient to endure what I am going through right now.

Now, getting to some more un-serious stories of what I have been doing over the week, here are some appetizers to start off. =p

This is YouJing who look like a 12 year old kid but celebrating his 21st birthday. =p
ps: focus on his glasses

Before


During


And after...


One more... see that 'thing' stuck out from the cake? LOL!

He was playing with his candles after his head got smashed on the cake (which everyone ate later.. ewwww =p). He didnt realise his specs was on the cake, not until I shouted 'look at your specs!' By the way, I'm still impressed on how the specs landed perfectly on the cake, in that particular position. I mean, what happen to the hook on his ears? Anyway it looks good on the cake, just like an extra ornament to dress up the cake. lol !

No comments: