Thursday, December 13, 2007
7 Wonders minus one
It was us again... the broken 7 wonders... lol! Anyway, it was all along 6, but we just like to call ourself The 7 Wonders. =) We have been anticipating this night since YW and I came back. It was so hard to get a time in which everyone of us is free. But I'm glad that we made it in the end, though it started later than we initially plan, but it went on very well! This time around we have it at CB's (something new =p). We started out randomly with lots of crapping and chatting while we were having dinner. But when everyone's ready, we do the old conventional thing that we always do - one person share stuff, others give comments and encouragments - that is when the interesting part begins. CB started this time, passing the ball to YW, Jor, Mel, Me and finally SP. The last time we had such talk with everyone present was April 3rd 2006. After that, it was always incomplete - there is always a person missing. Anyway, back to this night. I must say that I am really happy for all of us! There is so much to learnt from each of you! Back to the talk, we mainly share about life in general - how life treated us in 2007. And of course we got into specific stuff like studies/uni, family, relationship, gakkai, and even human rights! LOL! This is from Jor! hehe. Each sharing from each person really touched my heart. I realise that we have all grown up, like tremendously, everyone. Compare to all the last chats that we had, be it the one in Perak in my car, or the one at Mel's, I really see how we have all change in terms of making decisions in life. And how even when we fall, we strive to stand up again no matter how hard it is. And most importantly, I can really feel that we have strengthen our faith in some ways that we didnt realize. All in all, everyone is a step ahead than who they were before. These are the friendship that I would treasure all my life. We seldom keep in touch, we dont know what is happening to each other throughout this year, but deep down inside, there is this invisible mystic bond tied within each of us. It was certainly an overwhelming night, positively. =) Looking forward to the next meet up which probably might be a year from now. Let's continue to move forward my comrades! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment