Happy super duper fantastic Birthday to all RCians! Be proud! We are moving towards another a new phase. Looking forward to our celebration coming this month ~~~~~~! It's going to be an exciting night !!
I was really happy to see so many members attending practice this morning, even Mr Goh was surprise! About 2-3 weeks ago, I learnt that RC is deteriorating recently. Most of the senior PIC were leaving one after another, members start to lose interest, practice becomes a chore rather than a pleasure, boring practices, poor attendance etc etc. I was shaken and got really upset to see that we are in such low condition. With that, I resolve to start putting RC into my praying list and has been sending daimoku since I return. I'm glad to see some changes now, but this is not enough, I hope to see more improvement in all upcoming practices. I really miss how we strive for last year's competition in Singapore, everyone was so united and enthusiasm level was on the top notch. I hope we could all lit back the spirit of RC and once again get back all the vigour that once was infuse in us. I'm sure with some effort, we would achieve itai-doshin once again. =) With this, I would like to thank NM, HN and KK - we will get there !
It was a typical Sunday at the Kaikan. I thought I was re-living days. It is just like any other Sunday before I left for Melbourne. From morning G&D to vocalization, to choir practice, to lunch with NM and back home, except that we dont have chamber practice today as David is in China for some choral course. Anyway, I feel so at home. I was quite happy to see Mr Goh this morning! =) I don't know why, but I was quite excited to see him. He has been our choir instructor since I join RC 5 years ago and I really respect him. And then during lunch, the same thing happen. I would first have lunch with NM along with HN (though she wasnt here today), and then expectedly one by one would join in our table after their practice ends i.e - CB from Martial Art, YW from Twirlers, SY from GCO and some other 'old-folks' like AH lol ! and surprisingly Jordann was up at the kaikan today. Never expect to him today, I was quite surprise. And oh, I saw AhTou and KK too ! I knew KK came back from Japan few months ago, but I was in Melbourne that time. By the way, he was once the HSDCC chief for GFG, and was the one who was in charge of the 6 batch before he hand over his position to HY when 7 batch starts taking over responsibilities. Anyway, he was directing cars at the carpark this morning. He was surprise to see me, and he COULDN'T remember my name!! grrrr....! Well, I dont blame him because I wasn't directly under him before, we (the 7 batch) was more to HY's era. lol !
2 comments:
Thank You Grace!
Let's continue to work together King !
Post a Comment