Our shooting is finally over after weeks-long of pre-production preparation. It's a relieve~! Well, I'm not going to go through the whole process, but it was all good with some minor hiccups here and there. It was a good learning experience for all of us amateurs. =)
Taking that excuse (working for the whole day, hardly anytime to sit), I took a day off to relax and now I'm feeling a bit guilty. I was a bit over confident with myself, I wanted to spend the whole Saturday to work on my research essay, but I end up feeling lazy and came online for the entire afternoon and goes on until now. =S It has been raining since this morning when I woke up, and still is now. What a long-lived rain, for a long time. I'm feeling lethargic eversince I woke up this morning. Took a nap, hoping to make myself feel more afresh, hoping that I'll be able to start my uni work but it didnt happen even until now. It's 8pm. =S
Spent some time online chatting with friends whom I haven't been talking to for a very long time. Going through people's blog and facebook account. And found out that my good friend's grandma recently just passed away. I can't remember when I last her, probably about 10 years ago or more. I still have a vivid image of her shouting at my friend. That is just her character, it's her way of expression, her loud voice when she speaks. I sort of got used to it as I spent more and more time at my friend's place back in primary school.
There's so much going on in my mind today. Not anything extraordinary, but I have been thinking and reminiscing past events alot today and reflecting them. Happens when I browse through people's blog and all the chats I had with some of them earlier. I don't know how to express what I'm feeling right now, my mind is just all over the place, thinking about everything and events and people, and things and this and that, and honey roasted cashew. =p
I shall stop mumbling to myself now and get back to work. Really need to do it, or not the whole Saturday is wasted like that, and I don't geel very good about it. =S
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment