Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's 4.28am now




... and I'm still awake! (okay, I know the photo looks scary... =p) Anyway, I've just completed my last piece of major assignment about 2.5 hours ago. Feel so good to have it done earlier than my initial plan. =) I have another small asignment to be done and a short film to submit before I can call myself a free man for at least 1.5 months.
Now back to the question, why am I not sleeping yet??? I don't know... =( I tried sleeping at about 3am or so just now. Toss and turn on the bed for the next 30 mins not being able to fall asleep until I couldn't stand it anymore and came here to blog. =S I'm not thinking anything in particular (if you think something's troubling me) but my mind is filled with the list of things I want to do during my holidays. But that's not troubling right? And it's not like I worry so much about it. Hm... Anyway, since I'm talking about holidays, I'm feeling excited all of a sudden! In less than a week, I will be in Sydney! I can't wait to be there =")

No comments: