Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Latest Work

Pilates in the Park is an event that I'm involve in one of my course this semester. Teaming up in six, we all come from different field of the communication area - one journalism student, one visual art student, one copywriter, one media major student, one Public Relations and myself who's majoring in PR and media. This video is a teaser video that we're going to put in Channel 31 a week before the event and hopefully would attract some pilates-goers to participate.



Went up to Matrix Pilates to shoot on Friday afternoon, edited 60% of it on the same day and finishing the remainings on Saturday evening. I realize when I work alone there's greater efficiency, at least in terms of flexibility. Thanks to Syed for the last minute help in editing. =)

PS: Look out for Vivian in the video! =D Lachlan and I randomly chose a pilates session to film and coincidently she was attending that session.

No comments: