Saturday, August 05, 2006

I was extremely unhappy with what happen to 2 of my members tonight. How can you make use of gakkai meetings and lie to your parents? I understood that teenagers are young and playful and are always on the go for parties and outings and so on. but you’re now misusing your freedom, completely beyond limits. Off! Fortunately, your plan didn’t work out tonight, im sorry, but I have to let your mum know as I have the responsible to make sure you are safe whenever you’re out for meetings. Im planning to have a serious talk with both of them next week. really got to tune them back to the right path. They have to know that to get your freedom is not to violate it. the more they try things like that, the less freedom they are going to get. Freedom is gained by how you behave all along. If you can prove to your parents that you’re able to have fun and at the same time maintain good grades, and at the same time, you’re hanging out with good friends, im sure parents will grand more freedoms. Really got to chant a lot to have more wisdom when having dialogue with them. =(

And for a moment, im suddenly worried about my results. Its coming out soon. Oh no !!! yippie got hers, she did quite ok. But what about mine?? i really don’t have much confidence this time. I screw up some assignments. I know it I know it ! please, don’t pull down my cgpa, at least let me maintain it. *troubled*

Went to leisure mall today with mum. Wanted to try ‘ahroy’ thai cuisine but it was too early. Ended up having lunch at blue zone. Saw uncle tan (I felt guilty everytime I have to call him uncle, he look 25, but he is 38!), then saw yh with his unimates, and then erik (erik from skts, not sgm’s eric, hehe) and lastly saw sm at the Mercedes benz roadshow. She has grown so much pretty and slimmer compared to our days in high school.

*still troubled over result*

No comments: