Tuesday, August 08, 2006

OUR FILM WAS SHORLISTED INTO 8 FINALIST CATEGORY!!! Do you hear me? woo hoo !! im so excited!! I was at ikea this afternoon and got a call from alice/yippie when they broke the news to me. I almost shouted out loud, my mum was also thrilled to get the news!! Can you imagine, of all the people joining the contest (I don’t know how many by the way), we were shortlisted! I mean not to be bad to say this, but our film is not really that good, as we find it quite ‘beh’. Really don’t understand why we’re selected. Is it because of the star? Might be hm.. anyway, im not expecting us to win, because the fact that we are in the 8 finalist has already made me feeling extremely satisfied. Cant hope for more. Totally overjoyed, thrilled, delighted, ecstatic, elated, cloud 9 !! cant wait to see my groupmates and celebrate about it !

I’ve collected the cosages that we’re going to wear during our competition. 40 altogether. Been assigned to be in charged of this extra accessories/ornaments for our blue dress few months ago. Yl and I went around the curve and finally found this booth selling lots of beautiful cosage. After getting some samples, showing the rest what we’ve found, and finally decide the color and now it’s ready to be collected! felt a sense of ‘finishing-a-task-and-waiting-for-the-real-thing-to-come’ shortly after collecting it! =) cant imagine when all of us wearing the long blue dress with this cosage… nice !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
close-up

No comments: