"It is not enough to remind everyone to be cautious and avoid accidents; we have to take detailed, concrete steps. For instance, filling ashtrays with water to ensure all cigarettes are properly extinguished, or keeping all areas well-lit and eliminating blind corners.
"It's also important to have the spirit to remain unperturbed, no matter what happens, together with a dedicated vigilance to prevent the occurrence of any incidents. We mustn't neglect to take preventative measures, checking things beforehand to make sure everything is in order. I put in place a solid structure for ensuring the safety and security of our members."
SGI Newsletter No. 7366, SGI President Ikeda's speech at a Tokyo metropolitan area top divisional leaders training session, held on August 19, 2007, translated October 17th, 2
*I can relate so much to this guidance since i become a Jacaranda. Everything single duty that befall upon us has to be of the security of members. I'm moving to my 7th month in Jacaranda now, it's really great that I'm in the pioneering batch. =) 10 years from now I'm going to share with the new Jacs how was it like when we first started. =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment