Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back in Action

Ohhhh, I think my blog has gone rusty, I wonder if people still visit my blog. =p Anyway, yes! I am back in action! No doubt December had been a busy month for me, it was expected to be busy but I must say that caroling make December busier! =p Having said that, I enjoyed it so much. Things have been really good since I got home. I tell this to everyone who ask me "How's holiday?". =) I spent quality time with my family- to make it up over all the previous months that I was away. I had great time with my friends catching up and talking things. I got closer with friends especially with HN, SY and NM. =) And oh! I am officially 21 now!! whoopee! My biggest present on my birthday is the presence of my immediate family, especially my brother who spent money on purpose to be back for my birthday. I love him so much! =) Other than that, caroling dominated two weeks of my December, I have attended at least 5 parties be it birthday or christmas, and successfully co-organised two general meetings (GFG and RC celebration). December has always been my month, I just like to label it 'my month' as I'm a December baby. =p And yea, I like it this year, just like every other year.

2007 has been a fantastic year for me - a year full with new experiences, wonderful encounter with people but at the same time, it was also a year with challenges. And here I am now, first entry in 2008. I believe that 2008 offers a better year. I am very much looking forward to it. =")

P/S: Happy New Year to all ! Have a great year ahead, living each day better than yesterday. Gong xi Gong xi =p

2 comments:

dream305 said...

first comment in 2008! Happy New Year!

Grace said...

oh yes !! first to comment ! hehe