Tuesday, January 08, 2008
While thinking what to post when I log on to blogspot few minutes ago, I suddenly have the urge to write about what happen at One Utama last friday. Joyce was back from Melbourne for two weeks before she starts her summer semester yesterday! So it was just a short meet up session with her along with Kai. We went to this Japanese restaurant on the ground floor - Nippon something something - it is located next to Secret Recipe if you know where that is. So this guy came to serve us, taking our orders. He was standing and we were all sitting. While he was busy taking orders, I can't help to notice this thing on his tie. It was a flashy tie clip with three colors - blue, yellow, red. It caught the attention of my eyes as the position of it was on par -on the level of my eyesight. I can't help but to move my head nearer and nearer to his tie clip, focusing on the clip and guess what I saw? "SGM" !!! I blurted out at him, "SGM???". He was still having this uncomfortable look on his face before I point to his clip. LOL! It took him 3 seconds before he get what I said and then we shook hands. Hahaha! Joyce and Kai was clueless of what was happening until I told them that SGM is the name of my Buddhist organisation. So then we talk a while about which region he is from and when did he start practising and such before he went off to place our orders. After he left, Joyce said that it was such an ugly sight just now when I was moving my face nearer and nearer to his stomach and also the facial expression of him looking uncomfortable and grimaces when I was doing that! LOL !! We couldn't stop laughing! I swear it wasn't my intention at all to behave that way, it was the pin! Blame it on that flashy SGM color pin! =p
at
4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't imagine how the scene would look like..
I wonder what did the guy think of you before realizing what happened, maybe a perverted customer.. XD
hahaha! i didnt mean to look at him like that... ya probably he thought this girl is so perverted !
Post a Comment