Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Haven

Clockwise shots of my room.

My workstation - I spent most of the time in this space.


Garment hanger, heater and clothes yet to be ironed.


Ohhhh, my comfy bed ! =D


My mini Butsudan. I'm so glad I have a specific space in my room for me to do my prayers everyday. And that I can now kneel comfortably on the carpet instead of kneeling on my chair when last year my laptop and 4+1 album were my Butsudan. =)

Oh, and what's that thing on the bottom right corner?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


TIMER ! This is a very important multi-purpose tool !!! It doesn't just track how long I chant but believe me, it helps to save $$$ ! =")

2 comments:

dream305 said...

new room nicer. :)

Grace said...

new room nicer????
old room nicer.. but new room bigger..