Saturday, April 19, 2008

Platform For Peace

Received an email from King explaining on this significance of this Sunday's performance. 5 local artists will give their master work/collection as an appreciation to SGM for providing a platform of arts and cultural exhibition. Im utterly proud of SGM, as always ! This shows that we've gain recognition from external organisations, by not just having a centre for prayers and chanting, but contributing it for many other positive cause. WKSGM in particular is a centre built on purpose in dedication to the world of art and culture outside of SGM. 80% of exhibitions and performances are all from outsiders, so many that I lost count of how many cultural and contemporary performances that I've watched over the past many years eversince this building was built. SGI was established to spread peace through culture and education. Looking at what SGM is doing, I'm glad that we are on the right path, working in accordance to our goal, spreading peace to humanity.

King, I've decided to reply my email here. Here you go, an update. =p But yea, you were right, I'm challenging to find more time for myself, until then, I will blog more frequently. All the best again for Sunday's performance !

1 comment:

Kar King said...

wah! haha...