Yesterday night I had a wonderful French dinner with my ex-cousemates. We took French 1 together in my first semester last year. It was my elective for that semester and I truly enjoyed my classes with them and this French teacher, Laura. When I lament to attending my core subjects' classes, I look forward to French class every week. =)
We went to this restaurant called Libertine, just a few blocks away from my place. It's a fine dining restaurant where friendly smiling waiters would offer to take your coat to hang in their coat-hanging space, beautiful dim lightings with a classic chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling, mirrors and bottles of wines at every corner of the walls topping up with French music. Lovely. Jelo and I started off with a glass of champagne each while waiting for Kel's arrival. I didn't feel like a bomb when I took a sip, or maybe I'm not so much of a drinker therefore I could not comment much.
And then came Kellie. We spent about half and hour catching up with each other before we order food. And waited for another 15mins or so for our food to be served as they make everything on the spot, so we're expecting someting fresh and good from them. And yes, food is fresh but taste so-so and I wasn't very satisfied with its portion. I guess that's fine dining.
We continued to talk and talk and talk. For the first time, after befriended them for more than a year, I thought to myself, "Hey, I never knew them until today!" Our conversation went deep into every aspects of our life - stories of work, studies, family, relationship, friends, health, belief and everything in between. to be cont~
No comments:
Post a Comment