Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Don't Fight It

I was walking in Melbourne Central yesterday, wanted to look for my prisoner costume. I went into this shop which sells "Emily the Strange" clothes. Since it's a scary theme, I just thought it would be nice to pop in and get some ideas on how to appear scary on the Haloween party yesterday night. And then I heard the song playing in the store and got attracted to it instantly. I approached the cashier and asked for the title. She didn't know the name but showed me the CD cover - a Triple J compilation Vol. 15. I jotted down the name of the album and began searching for this song just now and finally found it! Enjoy... I especially like the music part at 0:44 and 1:50-2:20, and all parts when they sing "... just don't fight it, don't fight it..." With the music video, I thought the idea of them playing instruments lying down, the drummer especially is interesting.

=")

No comments: