So what have I been doing for the past one month? Well I must said that part of it were spent doing meaningful activities (at least that's what I think =p) but on some days I just felt so wasted - sitting at home doing nothing, wasting time and maybe going out and spending money. =S I know it's holiday and it is okay to get wasted on some day. =p I just have to keep reminding myself.
Anyhow, here's some snapshots of my month -long holiday in chronological order. Starting with the first was Kai's birthday!

Like last year, I organised her birthday dinner. So this year I did the same and invited some of our mutual friends who actually turned up! Unlike last year which was a total failure. Hehe. But I must said that TV1 and TV2 played an important role in bring our bonds closer to our course mates as we all met up frequently out of class times be it editing or shooting or planning our film.

The night continued and ended in Nectar, the most un-happenning bar that I went before, and Kai dranks 5 shots courtesy from Wong, Bryan, Jelo, Derrick and this Indo guy which I can't remember his name.
But 5??? =S
Anyway, half way through, the photos I took shows that I need a quick check on my hair. It was messy and all curled up already. So off I went to the toilet to fix it. I took out my hair straightener and start to iron-straight my hair.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Actually not, I don't carry a hair straightener wherever I go! Those of you who really thought so must be really silly! LOL! Hehe... The truth is, I saw this hair straightener in the toilet! I was so amazed by how well-thought the Nectar management was. It comes in handy for girls in times of emergency. I don't know, some might be too drunk and could be dancing hard, waltzing rock and roll and end up with messy hair. But Nectar has got the solution! $2 for a quick fix and you'll be back looking gorgeous on the dancing floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment