... since I first sent my first application and still going everyday. Though sad to be seen not having a job until this moment, I definitely have achieved something throughout this three months. I received my Gohonzon on 5.3 which coincides with a significant day in the history of SGI, I've attended some interviews shortly after that and got myself a part time role working two days a week. At times I can't believe that I'm finally at this stage - a stage that I have been worrying since the day I decided to work in Australia. I told myself that I'm going to be very determined in getting a job. On some days, I have to admit that I just couldn't do it. But always, always on the next day I'll try to pick myself up from where I left. Even if I don't, I know surely that someone will do it for me. =")
I have been chanting a lot lately. More than what I usually do. I'm striving to have fighting daimoku each time I chant because I know that at times I can be doing it out of focus. Session 4 Indigo touches on the importance of fighting daimoku. To chant as to produce fire from a damp wood, quote my dad quote from one of the Goshos. At least five of my closer friends are also looking for jobs at the same time, it's amazing how we're constantly inspired and encourages each and other even though we're all going through the same struggles.
By the way, winter's finally here! Time to start losing weight before it's too late! Also, I can't wait for ML to arrive! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment