Spring is almost here...! I'm looking forward to it so much. The past two months have been extremely cold, though the news reported that winter this year is the warmest. Well, I think so too because I remember in the past, winter was more extreme than what it is like this time.
Anyway, so many things happened in the past few months, my life was threw up and down without warning and I'm still overwhelmed up until this point in time. But in a nutshell, I got a job, I moved to a new place and I'm settling down to a lifestyle that I think will stay for a while. Now that I'm quite settled, I need to start to work on things that would make my life richer. And because I now spend half of my day at work everyday, I'm determine to start from there. I really like my company when there is 21 of us altogether with 8 different nationalities. I'll introduce the accountant from Egypt, the receptionist born here but parents from Italy, same goes to my supervisor Linda's parents from Vietnam, Shafie from Mauritius, the director Ruben from Spain, the mandarin speaking salesperson from China, myself and Roger from Malaysia and of course the locals in Australia. If possible, I would like to know each and everyone of them, and to connect with them. For I really want to make a difference in the company. Sounds very corny to some people but I want to achieve more than merely work related achievements for the next 1-2 years that I'll be here. At least I want to create value that would bring meaning to people's life. I don't know how do I go about doing it, but I know that it starts from a sincere and compassionate heart. : )
Now first and foremost, before anything, I need to take care of my eating habits first!
"30 seconds on your lips, forever on your hips, 30 seconds on your lips, forever on your hips, 30 seconds on your lips, forever on your hips, 30 seconds on your lips, forever on your hips"
By the way, my first work for the company - printed 38,000 copies, circulated Victoria-wide to attract customers to our current Spring Sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment