Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spending time with myself

This is the first Saturday all by myself ever since I moved to Ormond. Normally I'll be in the city to catch up with friends. In fact I was suppose to meet up with Mel but she had other plans so we're meeting up tomorrow instead. Went for a haircut in this salon near to my place, I didn't like it very much but I'm not blaming entirely on the hairdresser. My hair is just very difficult to style. And of course, like every other hairdresser that touched my hair before, commented that I have lots of hair! Hahaha! Seriously, I get that every time I visit a salon. I drove to Elsternwick after that to get Aviv's Cheesecake. It's not super amazing but I would recommend it to my friends. I like the 3 different cheese texture in one cake, especially the spongy top layer and the bottom crispy layer. I didn't have to take public transport today. I'm fortunate to have a car to drive for a day and it really save me lots of time. Roger (my colleague) wasn't feeling well halfway through work yesterday, so his wife came and picked him up from work and he asked me to drive his car home and he'll pick it up during the weekend. I was quite surprise when he asked me for this favor because I never thought someone new that I recently met would trust me with his car. Though, it's nothing big, it's funny I feel so good about myself after that. :) After Aviv, I walked along Glenhuntly Rd and went into two dollar shops. My intention was to get something to decorate my home. There are a few empty spaces on my living room shelve and I hope to bring in some deco. But I just realise I'm really bad in home decor. :(Anyway, I bought a black and white foliage box to put my make up stuff. Bought an orange bin for the toilet and a blue butterfly for the living room. I'll slowly go into different shops every week to see what they have and to get more ideas on what to put on my shelve.

Melv is still with his parents in Blue Mountain. I miss him so much!

No comments: