We're quite satisfied with our buyings and I found myself smiling as I was walking to get my car. Part of it because of the great night with F, another was the shopping moments reminds me of my older days when I used to shop quite often back in M'sia whenever I want to and especially with this friend whom I'm now missing dearly. :) Miss all the fun things we used to do, miss all the impromptu shopping, miss all the good times when I don't have to worry about my financials! Anyway , I would still love to do that once a while; I enjoy the feeling of going into shops, looking at new fashions, trying clothes on and finding them looking good on me, make payment, walk out the store and do the same for the next one.... ah how satisfying is that? ^-^
Thursday, May 27, 2010
My Favourite Therapy
After a long hiatus, I found myself finally revisiting my all-time-favorite activity yesterday night! :D I can't remember when was the last time I spent money on clothings. I've been trying really hard, when I say that, I mean, v e r y . e x t r e m e l y . h a r d to stop myself from shopping. :( I finally understood how difficult it is to earn money especially when I'm not earning much at the moment. But yesterday night I took a day off from my normal routine and fell into F's temptation when she invited me to go with her to Chadstone VIP sale shopping night! I remembered I hesitated for 5 seconds before saying yes. I'm guessing the thought of pampering myself once in a blue moon wouldn't hurt? ^-^ We started in David Jones (I didn't bother to look much as those are beyond what I'm planning to spend) and moved on to others like Forever New, Sports Girl, Diva, Lolita etc. We moved quickly from shop to shop as there was so little time - F and I then had to go separate ways when one of us was interested in a shop and the other doesn't. We then left at about 11.30am when shops are starting to close and as the shoppers are thinning out. By the way, we bumped into quite a lot of people; the Korean-Jap couple J&D, J and 3 others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No more shopping please. thx
I'm going to HK to shop in Feb next year before CNY. Please make my bed. thx
Post a Comment