Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Test

I've decided to start blogging again. ^-^ Let's see how long can I keep this determination. To start off, I'm going to talk about how worried I am with the fact that winter is coming soon. In fact, it's moving so quickly that I'm not prepared! I find myself freezing every morning not wanting to get off my comfy quilt, snoozing at least 4-5 times before I could finally drag myself away from my bed. The drill is I would quickly tip toe to the toilet (tip toe because I'm afraid my neighbor below would hear me and the fact that the timber floor in my unit is icy cold in the morning), do my business and brush up before rushing away from the toilet in to my room to enjoy the warmness of my heater. I find myself disliking winter the more I stay here. I don't remember feeling that way when I first came here 3 years ago. Apart form that, what worries me more is my diet. I shall not mention more here, I should just overcome it this time!

9.25pm. Time for bed.

1 comment:

dream305 said...

leaving my footprint here