Thursday, May 20, 2010

2nd Attempt

My mum is flying to China now, literally. I almost forgotten that she was leaving today, not until she text-ed me this afternoon asking me what is not allow to bring into the plane. I hope she'll have an enjoyable trip with her friends. I can't wait for her to come in November, together with 17 of her relatives! What's greater is I have volunteered to plan for their 5 day trip in Melbourne. 17 !!!- with a mixture of few years old baby up to my uncle who's probably in his mid 70s. I'm still procrastinating to start organizing their trip, I mean it worries me when I think about booking the entire Rose Garden for dinner, not that it's a must to dine there, but I can't help to imagine that happen because it's my favorite Chinese restaurant ma... haha. Nevertheless, I'm really looking forward to see some of them! :)

Speaking about people coming over to Melbourne, the 2nd half of my 2010 is going to be very exciting! Starting with the bf coming over next month, YW and CC in July, QY and wife in September, mum and relatives in November and the bf's family in December.

9.34pm. Time to prepare my hot water bottle to warm up the bed. :)

2 comments:

dream305 said...

haha... yea... looking forward to the trip!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you were going to read my blog. Haha. It's been dead for a long time.
Do you find it strange that I start blogging again not long after I told you I'm lazy to blog nowadays and I think it's very mo liu. lol!