I was reading some of the posts in my old blog. It brings back so much memories, it's like reading a person's diary. At times I can't remember what I blog about. Especially those I wrote in a way not to reveal too much of what I was dealing it back then. And then I came to this entry dated Feb 19, 2006, that reads,
"the night felt so lonely without my him.. we used to kacau each other.. he'll come into my room and sleep on my bed.. take all my pillows and blankets + bolster and put it in his room.. how annoying of him.. and i will go to his room, sit on his bed and start 'admiring' myself in front of the big mirrors.. checking my pimples and acnes on my face =p and he will show his disgusted face.. hehe ! and then he'll come into my room and shoo me or trick me off from my computer as he always says he need to check something urgent in the net but end up chatting happilly in msn.. that's the typical scene we have at home.. "
Reading the sentence in Italic, I couldn't help but to laugh and laugh and laugh - at least for a minute of two !! You certainly think I'm an idiot if you see how I'm laughing now. LOL !HAHAHAHAHA!
Gosh ! I miss him so much !!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment