Sunday, December 07, 2008

And then I went to Sydney...

...and had some fabulous time with Melvyn because we caught a BIG fish at Maroubra Beach!

WAHHHHH! Ham yue for dinner!


And and.. for the first time in 21 years of my life I dyed my hair!
LOOK!




And and and saw someone kissing while we're strolling in Blue Mountain!



And saw some gigantic tangled-up pretzels all over in the forest!






And fell in love with this photo and the photographer! =")



And because I successfully set up my own firm named under yours sincerely.




And has lots of good food like Max Brenner's Belgium waffle and Hurricane's aromatic pork ribs.



And above all else, I had good times with him ="),
... as we took a photo behind my piece of painting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come only put up one photo with little lamb?

Grace said...

There's too many, so I picked the best!